Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Auction Has Closed

Bidding Has Closed For The Charity Auction


I wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that bidding has closed for the auction. I am in the process of adding up totals for all winners and will be emailing everyone tomorrow, Monday September 10th. If you are a winner, expect to receive an email from me at some point tomorrow with your total, and where you can send payment.  
 
I want to thank EVERYONE that participated in this auction...whether it was bidding, donating polish, or simply emailing to say you were sending your support. It has been an AMAZING week, and I couldnt be more grateful to everyone. I am so excited that we are able to help such a dear woman, and she is eternally grateful to all those who have offered help.
 
Again, I'd like to offer a special thank you to the ladies who so graciously donated items to the auction, Leah Ann LaRowe of Llarowe, Kim Snyder of Overall Beauty, Pam Heil of Girly Bits, Jody Alu of SoFlaJo, Sandy Gallo of Dandy Nails, Dolly of Dollish Polish and Lynnderella. None of this would have been possible without your contributions!
 
My eyes are sort of going crossed from staring at the computer screen, so I'm going to bid you all goodnight. And again THANK YOU!!
 
<3,
Em

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details:

    http://katstayspolished.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award-ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete